Friday, August 6, 2010

Summarizeeeee

With so many "E" in my title and I guess you should understand the reason of my bad attendance. I am quite busy nowadays with some camp planning... Still, I able to wake up at 5.30 in the morning to prepare breakfast for myself and the main is for him. He is in noon shift so I think he need some attracting breakfast to catch his mind back. Here's two sets of different decor yet same ingredients breakfast.


A big yellow egg! A very simple breakfast but it's healthy.
Photobucket

Actually the potatoes should not in cubes, because I have not much time to wait it melt, so gone my mash potato =)
Photobucket

Went back to mummy house for dinner with HUS and I volunteer to prepare ONE dishes... kekeke ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vvin said...

I want harshbrown!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

really? My house still have some... tomorrow i take to mummy house, u cook it for your breakfast k? :)