Sunday, October 17, 2010

LUNCH at Mont Kiara- Kuala Lumpur

Photobucket

How crazy we are... purposely drove to KL *2 hours* to have our lunch at TENJI ! We spent our great time there. Sit at there from 1pm until 4pm ! Great, I treat my tummy great ! TENJI, Japanese Buffet placed at Mont Kiara, I wish I can own a unit of condo there !!! :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am the organizer for the trip*always* cause I very enjoy the moment when all siblings gather together =) Yea, I only have two brothers ;)
Photobucket

Here's are part of the food !!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The coconut which we definitely cannot miss out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I can never rest down myself in every weekend. I wish I can loitering around every weekend BUT I know I can't be so selfish as I need to give time for my husband to rest down himself :P *only one day off per week*. =)


4 comments:

Erica said...

gal, how much per person for the buffet?

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Lunch hour- RM58 (Nett) per person ;) Our comment after Tenji is... Jogoya better :P

Erica said...

haha...i already search from the website...anyway thanks ya...=)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

icic, welcome ;)