Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Husband's Birthday


He is my dotting husband... He is my Man... He is my driver... He is my maid... He is my 出气筒... He is my student... He is my worker... He is even my boss...
He plays different role in my life... He accompany me every night until I sleep... We have bed talk every night tho...He always want to rush back just before I sleep if he has meeting until late night... We play game on bed every night with his I-phone...
He able to make me laugh until CRY *how terrible*...He wake up every morning, open gate for me and make sure I am safe all the time *I went out early morning*... He accompany me to go every where... He never say NO to me for every of my request...
And today is his birthday... I don't prepare him a very exaggerate birthday party ... I don't even prepare him a birthday present... BUT I prepare a simple dinner for him... I am happy because HE really like it ;)

Happy Birthday to you, my dear...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His wife forget to prepare candle :P
Photobucket

Birthday man with his birthday bread :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: