Friday, February 11, 2011

House Cleaning


Photobucket

Luckily school applied one more extra holiday today *normally chinese school will do* as most of us bai tian gong right. So, as I said everything back to normal right now and I, the only one who have extra holiday in this house, so I am the one who start to clean my house. Keke, my aunty will come by tomorrow to help me clean up my messy house but why am I still need to waste so much energy on it? Kaka, I am lazy sometime but I never allowed anyone to enter my house if my house in messy condition! So normally I will sweep whole house just before she reached ! Fuuuu, is not easy to manage whole house. Today, I taste it! Normally my HUS will help me to clean up from study room to living room to both kitchen and even my fridge but today, I need to do it myself as he already went back to his office.

I sweep, I fold and hang up those cloths, I wash cloth, I dries the cloth, I clean up and throw away all rubbish, I rearrange my living room table, I clean up my bakery room, I wash like no tomorrow inside my kitchen !!! And now I am here to blog, with no more energy !!!

House work is not easy to manage, housewife is not easy to be !!! I salute to those housewife + house mummy !!! Thumbs up !!!

2 comments:

Tammie Shuyen said...

den pls salute to my mummy..she is superwomen!!! as i'm tasting the same thing..work + house work @.@
lucky i got 2 sister..=)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Yea i always salute to your mummy ! She already become immune to housework as I know if she free on that day without doing something, she will fall sick !hahahaha ! U testing? No lo, u always command: "ling take me this this this" "Qing, take me that that that !"
Cheh ! :P