Friday, March 11, 2011

Lock myself up in the square box...

My mood isn't that good since my first month of ttc. And after 3 months, I don't think I can bring any news to everyone. Last few week ain't my good days as I always lock myself in my own world. I refused to talk, refused to share thing... Until yesterday night, I explored... My husband have no idea of how to console me anymore ! I know I ruin his night time. He know my pattern, I don't like to answer any question of WHY when my mood really really down! He did hold and hug me tight for whole night with silent mode, let me do what ever I want... After whole night, I woke up with a fresh mind this morning and I realized that, the most precious babe is with me right now, I should appreciate what I have now and should wait in a happy mode for the second one... Ok, my P late for almost one week and I do not have any mood to go for the test as I very clear what's happened in my own body =) I will wait for the fourth ttc on the coming month, wish me luck =)
Thanks everyone for their nice words to me, I really really appreciate =)

4 comments:

rachel said...

u can do it, babe!!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

thanks rachel ! Really sorry la i aeroplane you :(

Purple de Cloud said...

dun give up,girl!come to carry my bb more...haha~
mayb the god wan to choose a very nice timing only gift u the precious^^jia you!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehe, just that dun wan so ganjeong dy, i believe in fate ;) Yealo, miss ur cutties leh, i wana date u and Nat, but i dun have car, my windscreen pecah dy and wana send to honda for few days eh