Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gym @ KL


BEFORE GYM
Photobucket

AFTER GYM
Photobucket

@


Midvalley , Kuala Lumpur

UPDATE

Oh yeah, feel so lazy to update my blog recently... been very tired after work.. and think to hit on my bed at or before 9pm...
Actually we just went for a try at Fitness Gym and what I can say is... WAO !!! Sua gu me, never join any gym before as my housing area dont have such fancy facilities. I hope I can work at KL... Well, 4 hours stay inside... I went through cycling class, swim, SPA and sauna... is fantastic.. how good to sweat under this kind of condition.. again.. I hope I can work at KL... =)
I unable to capture photo during my 1 hour cycling class * Suppose is only half an hour * as I give up after half an hour :P

Swim...
Photobucket

SPA
The environment is so nice...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sauna.. I let her serve me :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

After gym.. of course makan !!! Sha bu Sha bu steamboat !!! What for to go for gym??? Is only for fun... weekend activity...
Photobucket

And not forget to stop at SnowFlakes... I love it real much =D
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: