Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh Sushi @ IPOH

Oh yeah, we are crazy *AGAIN* as we drove to IPOH at 730pm just for our dinner! Hahahahaa! Still remember last time we purposely drove to KL just for our lunch !!! Some people might claimed that we are so called "sot" but how? This is our life, this is so called life after work =D
We don't care whether ti have any fancy foods or any grand shopping complex , but we can just drive to the place we wana go !!! No wonder last time one of the doctor at Singapore asked me: "why you choose to come Singapore for your holiday? Singapore is boring you know?" I was like... hmmm... really? He told me Malaysia has a lot of beach, different kind of foods and places... I didn't talked much to him as I wan sick like no tomorrow on that time... but anyway... Me and my hubby are still like Singapore =D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I met my friend there... short gathering...
Photobucket

He is our driver..
A very nice guy who never show temper to his friends.... IS NEVER !!!
Photobucket

And us...
Photobucket

No comments: