Saturday, August 6, 2011

KL One Day Trip

Colleague: Let's go overnight at KL... let's shop til drop...
Me: Dun want, I can join if only 1 day :P
Colleague: Why?
Me: Cause I can't sleep without my laogong :P

Opppss, I know I disturb your feeling, paisei paisei :D
Yeah, I am their driver and I am their tour guide today... Everything is in good... we have nice car park as before that we worried so much about hard to find car park... We have our superb nice breakfast + Lunch and we have superb dessert for our teatime... and and and we have our superb happy hour for shopping !!!!!! I came back with lotsss of goodsss =D I have a wonderful Saturday with a gang of my colleagues ;)
I went out after husband went to work... I came back after husband leave office :D Our timing is just perfect!

=D
Photobucket

=D
Photobucket

I am driver, I am tour guide :)
Photobucket

Superb Superb !!!
Photobucket

Their Tuna Sald
Photobucket

Citrus Mint
Photobucket

The Best Mushroom Soup
Photobucket

Snowflakes which I never missed!
Photobucket

No comments: