Monday, August 1, 2011

Liese

I knew this brand on last 2 days from my cousin sis... This is the brand she recommend to me. Is been a year I didn't go to saloon to dye my hair. Everything is so co-incident... Husband already cannot tahan my messy hair... *i just used to wear hair band and tie my hair up* So? Cut it off loh ! My hair is still over my shoulder length just I have my sengek fringe now :P
This is a good brand which import from Japan and the details are so clear and good one is... it is bubble typed. It won't dirty our hand when we are dying our hair. We won't have uneasy feeling which I don't like each time I dye my hair especially the strong smell.
How's the outcome???
Is good !!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tammie Shuyen said...

Faster say thank Q to me =)))

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

that day called u ma wana ask this la... i bought at Watson de.. Guardian don't have.

Tammie Shuyen said...

after i hang up..i also think u wanna ask me this...haha

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

geng la... hahahaha! hey tomorrow i come kl eh, with my colleagues.. i wana ask ah.. the road to Kuchai Lama... from Midvalley.. nvm la if i cant get it.. i will call u...