Saturday, December 10, 2011

Congratulations to Bo Yenn

After I registered with my hubby and this is the very first time I involved in other's people registration ceremony ^^ Congratulations to my Soh Poh friend- Boh Yenn and her hubby Mr.Goh =D
When I sat inside the 佛教会, I remembered what we did on last 2 years. We did the same thing like what they did this morning. This year really a lot of friends getting married and I wonder is it everyone want to chase for their Dragon Baby. Keke, for me? don't think to rush with everyone as hubby say discuss this topic after this coming Korea trip =) For who wish to have Dragon Baby, really wish you all good luck and enjoy yourself in your pregnant life =)


The Couple and Us
Photobucket
3 of Us, we used to chit chatting in hostel on each school holiday ^^ Yeap, they are both teacher as well =)
Photobucket

My super siao poh friend who drove from Ipoh =)
Photobucket

lalalala, 自恋 =D
Photobucket

No comments: