Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baking Stuff

I am waiting so long to step into this shop- The Largest Cake Decorating and Baking Center In Malaysia, their retail store! The shop is full of the baking tools and baking ingredients !! I visited them on last 2 weeks but unfortunately they are closed for 2 days.
After 2 weeks, finally we have chance to visit them in Damansara outlet.
I have lack of time to walk around the shop, only 45 mins for me =( Is too bad.. But I am swear that I will come back again to the shop!
Get ready with my baking stuff, add on some baking tools in my bakery room. I am ready for upcoming customer's order in this 2 weeks !!!

Here to share with you some of the info. The picture I took from their official website as I don't bring my camera out on that day, too busy with my baking stuff ^^
Photobucket

Wilton is my first and only brand !!!
Here's cost me at RM303.00
Photobucket

Cupcake wrapper for the coming cupcakes' order =)
Photobucket

No comments: