Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our V Day

Almost 8 years we knew each other and I am so sure that he is noob in using scissor!!I am always laugh him when the time he start hold the scissor. Last time I am used to 羡慕 those lady or wife can get handmade card from their love but I never :X I never sound this to my hubby but what I never expect, it happened !
He know I used to think too much and always guess what gift I will get but this year, I know most probably I wont have any gift from him during this V' day. Unexpectedly, he is such a romantic guy to me. I received his V's gift along with 2 cards! Yeah, this is the first time in my life I got his handmade card!

He drew, He cut with scissor! Oh MY !!!!
Photobucket

Thanks my hubby who spent so much 心思 on this little gift. I am happy enough. One of our friend from fb comment that:
"so much of sam si! better than any vday gift.. bcoz is come from heart and effort!!"

Yes, what she said is true! The effort is not all about money but from his heart ^^
Photobucket

Wife and husband, he is the one who always got 心思 than me, I can meant that is thousand time. He told that this is just a simple iphone case... I can just bring it out when I go out with him at the night time. Cause go out with him, only phone and IC i need to bring =)
Thanks so much for my hubby who spend so much effort to me even recently he is stress in his work.
Photobucket

Hubby, I know recently you are stress in making some consideration in your career but no matter how, I will support you always! I love you , my hubby...
Happy Valentine's Day !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet ner...mckevin got talent yoo~ ('',)..

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

keke... hope next year can have something lagi special :P