Thursday, December 23, 2010

Apple In da House


I am so happy while I am decorating for the apple fondant cake. Tada... the customer request it from me... I want an apple and some rabbits for the decoration. And here's da result.
This customer is my brother's friend. Ok, so how he get to know me? He saw my cake's pic appear at facebook and he asked my brother in this way: hey, you know where's Inspiracion Cafe at TI?!
Since I start in making fondant cake, I received lot lot of good compliment! Really thanks all of them who support me lots lotssssss !!!! I will continue to improve my skills in the coming day.
Well, everyone thought I have a bakery shop but I don't. I am a full time Remedial Teacher and bakery is my part time ;)After school reopen, I got only received few orders, maybe 8 in a month *if got*. Now, for Jan 2011, I have 2 big orders by da way ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: