Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Celebration

Normally if you are my readers, you will know i will post the same thing during Christmas. But this year, me and my husband didnt celebrate with his gang cause we decide to go shopping at KL.
I have sweet tooth always. I always grab for the sweet food, ice cream or dessert!!! See our shopping makan jalan trip ;) Long long time I din post up my 战利品! Why? Not important ;)

We had our brunch at Nando's.

Photobucket

We had our tea time at long lost MOF.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had the new one... Snowflakes, dessert from Taiwan.
Photobucket
Photobucket


We had our great shopping time in KL and today... at IPOH! Hoho, mummy said that I am so pandai to run here and there :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH... my all time favourite...NANDO'S...

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

But i prefer Kenny Rogers, I prefer heavy taste ;)

Erica said...

i prefer Nando's~~~nice nice!!! ^^

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Haha, seems that many Nando's fans here leh... I think next time I should try hot peri peri !! hahaha