Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Life

Ok, I prefer to type in mandarin but I can't. Just because I have a banana in my house and he is so kepo with my daily activities. If I insist to type in Mandarin and he will use google translation to agak-agak what I typed here! huuu,its been a long time I didn't log on my blogger account and now, I have problem in squeezing my activities in a paragraph. Nowadays, we spend every weekend on food and traveling around. Holidays is coming soon and still don't have any plan yet... just because of his work. We are planning to have a short break in Singapore but I keep delaying him to book everything as I am really lazy to have a long journey on road! Here to share some pictures ^^ Cameron Highlands 3 weeks back! The lovely strawberries cake ^^
Hokkaido Ichiba, The Garden.
Nando's
Our MUST EAT DESSERTS !! Snowflakes!
Even at home, we did this !!!We are so crazy in foods! We are lazy to dining outside after work so... delivery will do!!! Waffle is my favourite and I even able to bring back a mini waffle machine to bake my own waffle !!! =D
After foods, is all about healthy checkup! Tada.... Blood test continuously in two weeks time!!! =D
Am I look fat after those foods? Let you judge ^^

No comments: